Scania G440 Highline

Price excl. GST
35,011 CAD
BASIC INFORMATION
Product categoryTractor Units
Brand / modelScania G440 Highline
Manufacturing year2013
Meter read-out561,889 km
Location of machineryGeleen
Country
Netherlands
Mascus ID79E4AF24
PRICING
Please choose a currency
Price excl. GST35,011 CAD
GST (21%)7,352 CAD
Price incl. GST42,364 CAD
DETAILS
Tractor truck typeStandard tractor/trailer unit
Unit Number6222.36.182
Registration year19-04-2013
Amount of previous owners1
Manufacturing / Serial numberYS2G4X20009172746
Fifth wheel typeFixed
Axle configuration4x2
DriveLeft hand
CabinSleeper cab
Engine power440 kW (598 hp)
TransmissionAutomatic GRS905R 12
Emission classEuro 5
Wheelbase3700 mm
Suspension typeParabolic-air
Gross weight17,990 kg
Front tires / undercarriage remaining70 %
Rear tires remaining30 %
Front tire size315/80 R22,5
Rear tire size315/80 R22,5
ColourWhite
Production countrySweden
Extra informationScania G440 Highline,Euro 5,1 Bed,1st Registr.:19-04-2013,GRS905R Opticruise Gearbox, 561.889 Km,Serialnr:YS2G4X20009172746,Tires:315/80 R22,5 F:70% R-30%,Retarder, ABS/EBS,Parabolic/Airsuspension,Discbrakes,Parking Heater,Airco,Spoilers,500 Lt.Tank, Electric Windows,Differential Lock,Foglamps,Beamlamps,Radio,Axle Distance:370 Cm., Fifhtwheelhight:122 Cm.,Prod.Date:30-10-2012
Mistakes/write errors and intermediate sale reserve

Eddy Moermans Handelsonderneming BV

+31 ...SHOW
Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • EDDY & PETER SALES DEPARTMENT

    Eddy Moermans Handelsonderneming BV
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +31 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Languages: German, English, Dutch
    • Groenseykerstraat 6, 6161 SG Geleen, Netherlands

Company

EDDY MOERMANS HANDELSONDERNEMING BV
8
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

Brand NameNumber of ads
Mercedes-Benz9338
Volvo5831
Renault3974
International3166
DAF3005
Contact our equipment dealership directly on the above mentioned telephone number if you require additional information on tractor Units. such as this 2013 Scania G440 Highline going for $35,011 You could also drop by and view our full equipment inventory in Geleen Netherlands and don’t forget to tell us you found this Scania G440 Highline on MASCUS CANADA Details - Tractor truck type: Standard tractor/trailer unit, Unit Number: 6222.36.182, Meter read-out: 561,889 km, Registration year: 19-04-2013, Amount of previous owners: 1, Manufacturing / Serial number: YS2G4X20009172746, Fifth wheel type: Fixed, Axle configuration: 4x2, Drive: Left hand, Cabin: Sleeper cab, Engine power: 440 kW (598 hp), Transmission: Automatic GRS905R 12, Emission class: Euro 5, Wheelbase: 3700 mm, Suspension type: Parabolic-air, Gross weight: 17,990 kg, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70 %, Rear tires remaining: 30 %, Front tire size: 315/80 R22,5, Rear tire size: 315/80 R22,5, Colour: White, Production country: Sweden