Number of ads: 45

Used Renault demountable trucks from France

Here is the list of ads from category Renault demountable trucks coming from France. Please, sort used Renault demountable trucks by model, price or the year of production. Please use the left-hand side navigation to limit your search. You can also broaden your search to Renault demountable trucks coming from other countries.
We encourage you to visit the Renault demountable trucks page in the Brands section.

Read more Close
Ads/Page
  • Renault Premium 320 DCI, 2002, Demountable TrucksRenault Premium 320 DCIEngine power: 320

    Demountable Trucks
    2002 722,000 km
    France, Limay
    7d

    POA
  • Renault Premium Lander 430, 2011, Demountable TrucksRenault Premium Lander 430 DXILatest assessment: 15.04.2020, Engine power: 430, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining: 60%

    Demountable Trucks
    2011 375,842 km
    France, ECOUFLANT
    7d

    POA
  • Renault CBH, 1989, Demountable TrucksRenault CBH

    Demountable Trucks
    1989 587,000 km
    France, Limay

    POA
  • Renault Premium, 2009, Demountable TrucksRenault Premium

    Demountable Trucks
    2009 217,000 km
    France, ensisheim

    POA
  • Renault Lander 410 DXI, 2007, Demountable TrucksRenault Lander 410 DXIEngine power: 410, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining: 60%

    Demountable Trucks
    2007 457,550 km
    France, ECOUFLANT

    POA
  • Renault Kerax 380 DXI, 2013, Demountable TrucksRenault Kerax 380 DXILatest assessment: 30.10.2019, Engine power: 380, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining: 50%

    Demountable Trucks
    2013 145,960 km
    France, ECOUFLANT

    POA
  • Renault Kerax 370 DXI, 2007, Demountable TrucksRenault Kerax 370 DXIEngine power: 370

    Demountable Trucks
    2007 438,000 km
    France, Limay

    POA
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Publish a want ad
  • Renault G 260, 1996, Demountable TrucksRenault G260 Ampliroll 4x2

    Demountable Trucks
    1996 137,425 km
    France, Neuville saint-Amand

    13,020 CAD
  • Renault Premium 400, 2001, Demountable TrucksRenault PREMIUM 400 - AMPLIROLL

    Demountable Trucks
    2001
    France, Neuville saint-Amand

    19,913 CAD
  • Renault Midlum 240, 2008, Demountable TrucksRenault Midlum 240.12Axle configuration: 4x2, Engine power: 240, Gross Weight: 11990

    Demountable Trucks
    2008 96,000 km
    France, Mont de Marsan

    POA
  • Renault Kerax 340, 2001, Demountable TrucksRenault Kerax 340Engine power: 340

    Demountable Trucks
    2001 618,650 km
    France, Limay

    POA
  • Renault Lander 410 DXI, 2011, Demountable TrucksRenault Premium Lander 410 DXIAxle configuration: 8x4, Engine power: 410, Gross Weight: 32000

    Demountable Trucks
    2011 274,000 km
    France, Mont de Marsan

    POA
  • Renault Lander 370 DXI, 2011, Demountable TrucksRenault Lander 370 DXI

    Demountable Trucks
    2011 5,720,000 km
    France, ensisheim

    POA
  • Renault Premium Lander 370, 2007, Demountable TrucksRenault Premium Lander 370Axle configuration: 6x4, Engine power: 370, Gross Weight: 26000

    Demountable Trucks
    2007 347,000 km
    France, Mont de Marsan

    POA
  • Renault Premium 270, 2013, Demountable TrucksRenault Premium 270Engine power: 270, Gross Weight: 19000

    Demountable Trucks
    2013 279,000 km
    France, Mont de Marsan

    POA
  • Renault Kerax 300, 2001, Demountable TrucksRenault Kerax 300Axle configuration: 4x2, Engine power: 300, Gross Weight: 19

    Demountable Trucks
    2001 738,925 km
    France, CLERMONT FERRAND

    POA
  • Renault Midlum 190, 2011, Demountable TrucksRenault Midlum 190.13 DxiAxle configuration: 4x2, Engine power: 190, Gross Weight: 13000, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining: 70%, Front tire size: 265/70 R 19.5, Rear tire size: 265/70 R 19.5

    Demountable Trucks
    2011 144,500 km
    France, Mont de Marsan

    POA
  • Renault Kerax 400, 2000, Demountable TrucksRenault Kerax 400Engine power: 400

    Demountable Trucks
    2000 452,000 km
    France, Limay

    POA
  • Renault Kerax 320 DCI, 2004, Demountable TrucksRenault Kerax 320 DCIEngine power: 320, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining: 60%

    Demountable Trucks
    2004 169,500 km
    France, ECOUFLANT

    POA
  • Renault Kerax 300, 1999, Demountable TrucksRenault Kerax 300Engine power: 300

    Demountable Trucks
    1999 422,000 km
    France, Limay

    POA