Number of ads: 459

Used demountable trucks for sale

Ads/Page
  • Volvo FMX 410, 2015, Demountable TrucksVolvo FMX 410

    Demountable Trucks
    2015 94,000 km
    France, ensisheim

    POA
  • Iveco Stralis 420, 2007, Demountable TrucksIveco Stralis 420Engine power: 420

    Demountable Trucks
    2007 600,000 km
    France, Limay

    POA
  • Mercedes-Benz Atego 1823, 2000, Demountable TrucksMercedes-Benz Atego 1823

    Demountable Trucks
    2000 439,810 km
    France, Limay

    POA
  • Iveco Trakker 410, 2008, Demountable TrucksIveco Eurotrakker 410

    Demountable Trucks
    2008 285,000 km
    France, ensisheim

    POA
  • Renault Kerax 320 DCI, 2004, Demountable TrucksRenault Kerax 320 DCIEngine power: 320, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining: 60%

    Demountable Trucks
    2004 169,500 km
    France, ECOUFLANT

    POA
  • Volvo FH480, 2007, Demountable TrucksVolvo FH 480Axle configuration: 8x4, Engine power: 480, Gross weight: 32150

    Demountable Trucks
    2007 475,000 km
    France, CLERMONT FERRAND

    POA
  • MAN 33.343, 1998, Demountable TrucksMAN 33.343

    Demountable Trucks
    1998 539,000 km
    France, Limay

    POA
  • Renault Premium 420 DCI, 2005, Demountable TrucksRenault Premium 420 DCIEngine power: 420

    Demountable Trucks
    2005 801,035 km
    France, Limay

    POA
  • Renault Kerax 370 DCI, 2002, Demountable TrucksRenault Kerax 370 DCIEngine power: 370

    Demountable Trucks
    2002 400,700 km
    France, Limay

    POA
  • DAF CF85.480, 2019, Demountable TrucksDAF CF 85.480Axle configuration: 8x4, Engine power: 480, Gross weight: 32000, Front tire size: 13R 22.5, Rear tire size: 13R22.5

    Demountable Trucks
    2019
    France, Mont de Marsan

    POA
  • Mercedes-Benz Actros 3331, 2001, Demountable TrucksMercedes-Benz Actros 3331

    Demountable Trucks
    2001 416,000 km
    France, Limay

    POA
  • Volvo NL 10, 1993, Demountable TrucksVolvo NL 10

    Demountable Trucks
    1993 550,476 km
    France, Limay

    POA
  • Mercedes-Benz Axor 2633, 2008, Demountable TrucksMercedes-Benz Axor 2633 KN

    Demountable Trucks
    2008 265,636 km
    France, ensisheim

    POA
  • DAF CF85.410, 2008, Demountable TrucksDAF CF85 410Axle configuration: 4x2, Engine power: 410, Gross weight: 32200

    Demountable Trucks
    2008 379,000 km
    France, Mont de Marsan

    POA
  • Mercedes-Benz Actros 2541, 2008, Demountable TrucksMercedes-Benz Actros 2541 NLAxle configuration: 6x2, Engine power: 410, Gross weight: 26000

    Demountable Trucks
    2008 252,000 km
    France, Mont de Marsan

    POA
  • MAN TGS, Demountable TrucksMAN TGSEngine power: 460

    Demountable Trucks
    500 km
    France, BOURRON MARLOTTE

    POA
  • DAF CF85.480, 2019, Demountable TrucksDAF CF 85.480Engine power: 480, Gross weight: 32000, Front tire size: 13R22.5, Rear tire size: 13R22.5

    Demountable Trucks
    2019
    France, Mont de Marsan

    POA
  • Renault Lander 410 DXI, 2011, Demountable TrucksRenault Premium Lander 410 DXIAxle configuration: 8x4, Engine power: 410, Gross weight: 32000

    Demountable Trucks
    2011 274,000 km
    France, Mont de Marsan

    POA
  • Iveco Eurotrakker 380, 2003, Demountable TrucksIveco Eurotrakker 380Engine power: 380

    Demountable Trucks
    2003 592,439 km
    France, Limay

    POA
  • Mercedes-Benz Atego 1218, 2011, Demountable TrucksMercedes-Benz Atego 1218 NAxle configuration: 4x2, Engine power: 180, Gross weight: 11990

    Demountable Trucks
    2011 294,000 km
    France, Mont de Marsan

    POA