Results

In this section you will find a list of currently available used CMT used trucks and trailers for sale on Mascus.ca. You can sort the ads by country, price or year of production. Please, find also a list of all used CMT used trucks and trailers selected by model.
7 Search results for "CMT used trucks and trailers"
Ads/Page
  • CMT pokka 18t vetotappipaino, 2008, Curtain Side Trailers

    CMT pokka 18t vetotappipainoAxle type: 1+3, Front tire size: 265/70-19 5 , Rear tire size: 265/70-19 5 , Gross weight: 45000, Brakes: rumpu, Suspension type: Air-air, Body work type: Fixed

    Curtain Side Trailers
    2008
    Finland, Soini

    27,385 CAD
  • CMT Maskinflak, 2008, Other Components

    CMT Maskinflak

    Other Components
    2008
    Norway, Aust-Agder

    9,195 CAD
  • CMT Liftflak 2x4 m, 2003, Other Components

    CMT Liftflak 2x4 m

    Other Components
    2003
    Norway, Buskerud

    3,117 CAD
  • CMT 6400mm 37 m3, 2010, Other Trucks

    CMT 6400mm 37 m3Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 2

    Other Trucks
    2010
    Denmark

    POA
  • CMT 4 Aks. 60m3 Alutiptrailer, 2016, Other Trailers

    CMT 4 Aks. 60m3 AlutiptrailerAverage grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Max. payload: 39220, Gross weight: 48000

    Other Trailers
    2016
    Denmark

    POA
  • CMT NSP24 LIIKUV PÕRAND KÜLJEUSTEGA, 2004, Other Semi-Trailers

    CMT NSP24 LIIKUV PÕRAND KÜLJEUSTEGAFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining: 30%, Gross weight: 9560

    Other Semi-Trailers
    2004
    Estonia

    19,890 CAD
  • CMT W25-50, 2007, Dump semi-trailers

    CMT W25-50Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining: 20%, Registration year: 05.03.2007, Front tire size: 385/65 r 22 5 , Rear tire size: 385/65 r 22 5 , Brakes: drum

    Dump semi-trailers
    2007
    Poland, BENE TRUCKS O/Olsztyn

    15,180 CAD

Please find below a complete list of the used CMT used trucks and trailers for sale. If you are interested in any of the used CMT used trucks and trailers for sale, simply click the checkbox next to the advertisement and add it to your favorites or compare it with other attractive offers. If you want to narrow the search results, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option, then define the brand, model, price and/or location of the used CMT used trucks and trailers you are interested in.

Please feel free to contact Mascus Canada team, should you have any further questions concerning Mascus’ services. Remember to visit Mascus daily, because there are new classifieds with used trucks, tractor units, trailers, vans & light commercials and bus/coach as well as other trucks, bus and transport vehicles added every day.