Number of ads: 232

Used reachstackers

Below you can find used equipment from the reachstackers category. Click on ‘New search’ for a detailed search in the reachstackers category or to look for another model of stacking lift - truck or forklift truck.
Read more Close
Ads/Page
  • Featured
    Hyster H R45-25, 2003, Reach Stackers

    Hyster HR45-25Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 44905.6, Maximum lift height: No, Load Center: No, Engine: -, Transmission: Automatic, Overall Lowered Height: No

    Reach Stackers
    2003 22000 h
    United States, Seattle, Washington

    286,554 CAD
  • Fantuzzi RS 55 REACH STACKER, 2005, Reach Stackers

    Fantuzzi RS 55 REACH STACKERFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Latest assessment: 2016, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining: 40%, Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 44.9056, Container grabber make: PIN PLUS / FANTUZZI, Maximum lift height: 127, Load Center: 11.43, Engine power: 330, Engine: CUMMINS QSM

    Reach Stackers
    2005 33000 h
    United States, PENNA.

    338,826 CAD
  • Terex FCH 55, 1997, Reach Stackers

    Terex FCH55Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 44905.6, Maximum lift height: No, Load Center: No, Engine: -, Overall Lowered Height: No

    Reach Stackers
    1997 8056 h
    United States, Seattle, Washington

    187,677 CAD
  • Terex FCH 55, 1993, Reach Stackers

    Terex FCH55Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 44905.6, Maximum lift height: No, Load Center: No, Engine: -, Overall Lowered Height: No

    Reach Stackers
    1993
    United States, Seattle, Washington

    187,677 CAD
  • Fantuzzi CS 45 KL, 2000, Reach Stackers

    Fantuzzi CS45KLFront tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Latest assessment: 2014, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining: 70%, Maximum lift capacity: 39916.1, Container grabber make: Fantuzzi, Maximum lift height: 1219.2, Engine power: 330, Engine: Cummins M11, Transmission: Dana, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 26 X 14 X 14, Front tire size: 18.00-25, Overall Lowered Height: 487.68

    Reach Stackers
    2000 17930 h
    United States, Lancaster Pa

    236,801 CAD
  • CVS Ferrari F 478, 2011, Reach Stackers

    CVS Ferrari F478Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 45000, Engine: Scania DI12, Transmission: CLARK, Cabin: Closed cabin

    Reach Stackers
    2011 10900 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • CVS Ferrari F 258.6, 2005, Reach Stackers

    CVS Ferrari F 258.6Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Latest assessment: August 2016, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Rear tires remaining: 70%, Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 12000, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 1554.5, Engine: Volvo TAD720VE, Transmission: Clark 32 000 , Cabin: Closed cabin

    Reach Stackers
    2005 11300 h
    United Kingdom, Lancashire

    POA
  • Kalmar DCD200, 2003, Reach Stackers

    Kalmar DCD200Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 20000, Engine: Volvo TAD720VE, Transmission: DANA TE15312

    Reach Stackers
    2003 13700 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Kalmar DCF 410CSG, 2007, Reach Stackers

    Kalmar DCF 410CSGPower type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 45000, Engine: Cummins QSM11, Transmission: Dana 32418

    Reach Stackers
    2007 12300 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Belotti B75/1, 1983, Reach Stackers

    Belotti B75/1Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 32000

    Reach Stackers
    1983 14000 h
    United Kingdom

    40,911 CAD
  • CVS Ferrari F 378.5, 2005, Reach Stackers

    CVS Ferrari F 378.5Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 45000, Engine: Scania DI12, Transmission: Clark 36000

    Reach Stackers
    2005 11100 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Sisu RSD4518-4TL, 1996, Reach Stackers

    Sisu RSD4518-4TLPower type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 45000, Engine: Cummins, Transmission: Clark

    Reach Stackers
    1996 8009 h
    United Kingdom, Yorkshire

    73,639 CAD
  • Kalmar DRF 450-60 S5, 2010, Reach Stackers

    Kalmar DRF450-60S5Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Latest assessment: December 15, Full service history: Yes, Rear tires remaining: 70%, Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 45000, Maximum lift height: 1600, Engine: CUMMINS QSM11, Transmission: CLARK TE32418, Front tire size: 18:00 x 25, Rear tire size: 18:00 x 25

    Reach Stackers
    2010 14600 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Fantuzzi CS 45 KS, 2008, Reach Stackers

    Fantuzzi CS 45 KSAmount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 45000, CE marked: Yes, Engine: Volvo TAD 1250VE, Transmission: DANA TE32

    Reach Stackers
    2008 18391 h
    United Kingdom, Gosport,United Kingdom

    140,774 CAD
  • Kalmar DCD16.1200, 2004, Reach Stackers

    Kalmar DCD16.1200Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 16000, Maximum lift height: 450, Engine: Volvo, Transmission: Clark, Front tire size: 12.00 x 20, Rear tire size: 12.00 x 20

    Reach Stackers
    2004 19400 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Kalmar DC 4161 RS4, 1994, Reach Stackers

    Kalmar DC 4161 RS4Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 41000, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift height: 1240, Engine: Volvo

    Reach Stackers
    1994
    United Kingdom

    60,548 CAD
  • Hyster 30, 1998, Reach Stackers

    Hyster RS45-30CHPower type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 45000, Maximum lift height: 1500, Engine: Cummins, Transmission: Clark, Front tire size: 18:00 x 25, Rear tire size: 18:00 x 25

    Reach Stackers
    1998 9800 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • SMV SC 4531 TB 5, 2011, Reach Stackers

    SMV 4531TB5Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 45000, Engine: CUMMINS QSM11, Transmission: CLARK TE32

    Reach Stackers
    2011 9200 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • CVS Ferrari F 477, 2010, Reach Stackers

    CVS Ferrari F 477Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining: 40%, Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 45, Maximum lift height: 1520

    Reach Stackers
    2010 12100 h
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Kalmar DRF 450-65 S5, 2011, Reach Stackers

    Kalmar DRF 450-65 S5Power type: Diesel, Maximum lift capacity: 45000, Engine: Cummins QSM11, Transmission: Dana TE32, Front tire size: 80% 1800-25, Rear tire size: 80% 1800-25

    Reach Stackers
    2011 12000 h
    United Kingdom

    POA

Mascus allows the Internet users to find used reachstackers and other handling equipment for sale.

If you want to view more used reachstackers for sale, just click the checkbox next to the ad and include it to your favorites or compare it with some other interesting offers. To limit the search results, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search” option to indicate the location, brand, model and price of the used reachstackers you search for.

Please feel free to contact Mascus Canada, in relation to any queries concerning forklifts, terminal tractors, container handlers and other used handling equipment.