Number of ads: 4

Used Heli cpcd20 forklift trucks

Below you will find a list of all currently available used forklift trucks for sale. You may browse them by country, price or year of production by clicking on the arrows below. Please, find also a list of other other used Heli cpcd20, CPCD 20 forklift trucks or all Heli cpcd20, CPCD 20 forklift trucks selected by model.

Read more Close
Ads/Page
  • POA
  • POA
  • POA
  • Heli CPCD 20, 2013, Electric ForkliftsHeli CPCD 20Number of wheels: 4, Latest assessment: GOOD, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 2000, Maximum lift height: 500, Cabin: Overhead guard, Guarantee: OMIC, Drive Wheels: Yes, No. of drive wheels: 2, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tires remaining: 90%, Production country: CN, Certificates: CE

    Electric Forklifts
    2013 500 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA

Mascus allows the Internet users to find used Heli cpcd20, CPCD 20 forklift trucks and other handling equipment for sale.

If you want to view more used Heli cpcd20, CPCD 20 forklift trucks for sale, just click the checkbox next to the ad and include it to your favorites or compare it with some other interesting offers. To limit the search results, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search” option to indicate the location, brand, model and price of the used Heli cpcd20, CPCD 20 forklift trucks you search for.

Please feel free to contact Mascus Canada, in relation to any queries concerning forklifts, terminal tractors, container handlers and other used handling equipment.