Number of ads: 10

Used material handling equipment Baoli for sale

Please find below a list of all currently available used Baoli material handling equipment for sale. You may sort the ads by country,year of production or price by clicking the arrows below. You can also browse all used Baoli material handling equipment by model.
Read more Close
Ads/Page
  • Baoli KB 35 DEMO !!, 2019, Diesel TrucksBaoli KB 35 DEMO !!Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Maximum lift capacity: 3500

    Diesel Trucks
    2019 10 h
    Netherlands, Scharsterbrug, Nederland

    28,513 CAD
  • Baoli KBD 35 en 25, 2019, Diesel TrucksBaoli KBD 35 en 25Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Maximum lift capacity: 3500, Maximum lift height: 450, Free lift: 220, Lift mast: Telescopic

    Diesel Trucks
    2019 1 h
    Netherlands, Scharsterbrug, Nederland

    POA
  • Baoli EP 15, 2018, Low LifterBaoli EP15-City MoverEngine power: 39

    Low Lifter
    2018
    France, Les Garennes sur Loire

    2,764 CAD
  • Baoli CD-15, 2011, Diesel TrucksBaoli CD-15Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Maximum lift capacity: 1500, Maximum lift height: 450, Free lift: 146.5, Lift mast: Triplex, Load Center: No, Tire type: Pneumatic, Fork length: 120, Overall Lowered Height: 215, Cabin: Closed cabin, Transmission: Automatikgetriebe, Engine: Diesel - 4 Zyl. Dieselmotor, Front tire size: 6.50-10, Rear tire size: 5.00-8, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 0 x 0 x

    Diesel Trucks
    2011 409 h
    Germany

    22,372 CAD
  • Baoli KB25, 2017, Diesel TrucksBaoli KB25Maximum lift capacity: 2500, Maximum lift height: 450, Lift mast: Triplex / free lift, Fork carriage: Sideshifter, Tire type: Super elastic, Equipment: 3rd valve

    Diesel Trucks
    2017 2,150 h
    Ukraine, Kiev

    9,748 CAD
  • Baoli KB35, 2017, Diesel TrucksBaoli KB35Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 3500, Maximum lift height: 550, Lift mast: Triplex, Tire type: Pneumatic, Engine: MMC, Equipment: 3rd valve, Certificates: CE

    Diesel Trucks
    2017 3,000 h
    Ukraine, Kyiv

    17,059 CAD
  • Baoli EP 15, 2016, Low LifterBaoli EP 15, 2016 г., 1500 кг!Power type: Electric, Maximum lift capacity: 1500

    Low Lifter
    2016
    Ukraine

    2,680 CAD
  • Baoli CPCD 45, 2013, Diesel TrucksBaoli CPCD 45Latest assessment: GOOD, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 4500, Maximum lift height: 300, Load Center: 50, Guarantee: OMIC, Cabin: Overhead guard, Engine: Electric engine, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining: 10%, Transport weight: 4500, Production country: CN, Drive Wheels: Yes, Certificates: CE

    Diesel Trucks
    2013 1,000 h
    China, Shanghai

    POA
  • Baoli CPD25, 2013, Electric ForkliftsBaoli CPD25

    Electric Forklifts
    2013
    Romania

    14,622 CAD
  • Baoli MOD.KBE 18, 2018, Electric ForkliftsBaoli MOD.KBE 18Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4

    Electric Forklifts
    2018 23 h
    Italy, TERNI

    POA

Mascus allows the Internet users to find used Baoli material handling equipment and other handling equipment for sale.

If you want to view more used Baoli material handling equipment for sale, just click the checkbox next to the ad and include it to your favorites or compare it with some other interesting offers. To limit the search results, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search” option to indicate the location, brand, model and price of the used Baoli material handling equipment you search for.

Please feel free to contact Mascus Canada, in relation to any queries concerning forklifts, terminal tractors, container handlers and other used handling equipment.