Results

Here is the list of ads from category Tigercat feller bunchers coming from Canada. Please, sort used Tigercat feller bunchers by model, price or the year of production. Please use the left-hand side navigation to limit your search. You can also broaden your search to Tigercat feller bunchers coming from other countries.
We encourage you to visit the Tigercat feller bunchers page in the Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 5 / 5
Ads/Page
5 Search results for "Tigercat used forestry equipment, Canada"
  • Tigercat 630 C, 2005, Skidders

    Tigercat 630 CAttachments: CC

    Skidders
    2005 13335 h
    Canada, Grande Prairie, AB
    24h

    39,000 CAD
  • Featured
    Tigercat 845, 1997, Feller Bunchers

    Tigercat 845Latest assessment: 2014, Engine: Cummins, Engine power: 260, Extra information: -Tête a scie John Deere F520 -Moteur de rotation(swing )neuf aout 2014 -Main pompe aout 2014 -tractions neuve complète mai 2014 -valve d

    Feller Bunchers
    1997
    Canada, Dolbeau Mistassini

    55,900 CAD
  • Tigercat E620C, 2008, Skidders

    Tigercat E620CExtra information: *** INSPECTION REPORT AVAILABLE ATTACHMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ***

    Skidders
    2008 16004 h
    Canada, Trois-rivieres, QC

    74,750 CAD
  • Tigercat 870, 2004, Feller Bunchers

    Tigercat 870Extra information: Tigercat 870 D7 traction machine just came off the job machine runs well.Attachments: tigercat head

    Feller Bunchers
    2004
    Canada, Maniwaki

    80,000 CAD
  • Tigercat 875, 2014, Feller Bunchers

    Tigercat 875Attachments: CC2. WESTCOAST FORESTRY CAB WITH AIR CONDITIONING. WBM POWERCLAM GRAPPLE. 28" SINGLE GROUSER SHOES @ 60% REMAINING. LINKS 40%, BUSHINGS 35%,

    Feller Bunchers
    2014 4644 h
    Canada, Kamloops, BC

    390,000 CAD