Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search (location, hours, etc)

    Publish a want ad
    Number of ads: 323

    Used Thwaites construction & Mining Equipment for sale

    In this section you will find all the classified ads for the used Thwaites construction & Mining Equipment available for sale. Browse them by year of production, working hours, price or country. You will find all used Thwaites construction & Mining Equipment grouped by model.
    Read more Close
    Ads/Page
    • Thwaites 3 TON, Other

      Thwaites 3 TON

      Other

      United States, FL

      FL

      POA
    • Thwaites 3T, 2015, Site Dumpers

      Thwaites 3T

      Site Dumpers
      2015 400 h
      United Kingdom, Bedford
      7d

      POA
    • Thwaites 6T, 2014, Site Dumpers

      Thwaites 6T

      Site Dumpers
      2014 383 h
      United Kingdom, Birmingham
      7d

      POA
    • Thwaites SIX TON, 2012, Crawler dumpers

      Thwaites SIX TON

      Crawler dumpers
      2012 1,121 h
      United Kingdom
      7d

      25,900 CAD
    • Thwaites SIX TON, 2012, Crawler dumpers

      Thwaites SIX TON

      Crawler dumpers
      2012 920 h
      United Kingdom
      7d

      25,900 CAD
    • Thwaites 3T, 2015, Site Dumpers

      Thwaites 3T

      Site Dumpers
      2015 625 h
      United Kingdom, Bedford
      7d

      POA
    • Thwaites SIX TON, 2012, Crawler dumpers

      Thwaites SIX TON

      Crawler dumpers
      2012 1,419 h
      United Kingdom
      7d

      25,900 CAD
    • Thwaites 6000, 2014, Site Dumpers

      Thwaites 6000

      Site Dumpers
      2014 759 h
      United Kingdom, Exeter
      7d

      POA
    • Thwaites 3 TON SWIVEL TIP DUMPER (ST129), Site Dumpers

      Thwaites 3 TON SWIVEL TIP DUMPER (ST129)

      Site Dumpers

      United Kingdom
      7d

      POA
    • Thwaites MACH 573, 2013, Site Dumpers

      Thwaites MACH 573

      Site Dumpers
      2013
      United Kingdom
      7d

      14,676 CAD
    • Thwaites 3000, 2014, Site Dumpers

      Thwaites 3000CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Open cab, Max. working load: 4x2, Engine power: 33.26, Transmission: Manual, Production country: UK

      Site Dumpers
      2014 484 h
      United Kingdom, United Kingdom
      7d

      POA
    • Thwaites 3000, 2012, Site Dumpers

      Thwaites 3000Gross weight: 2160, CE marked: Yes, Engine power: 33.53, Steering: Wheel+ articulated-

      Site Dumpers
      2012 1,167 h
      United Kingdom, Somerset, UK
      7d

      16,144 CAD
    • Thwaites 9000, 2007, Site Dumpers

      Thwaites 9000Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining: 40%

      Site Dumpers
      2007
      United Kingdom, Leicester

      POA
    • Thwaites D0408, 2015, Site Dumpers

      Thwaites D0408

      Site Dumpers
      2015 295 h
      United Kingdom, Exeter

      POA
    • Thwaites 6T Fwd Tip Dumper, 2014, Site Dumpers

      Thwaites 6T Fwd Tip Dumper

      Site Dumpers
      2014 1,200 h
      United Kingdom, Thatcham

      28,490 CAD
    • Thwaites 9000, 2016, Site Dumpers

      Thwaites 9000

      Site Dumpers
      2016 470 h
      United Kingdom, Liskeard, England

      POA
    • Thwaites 3T, 2015, Site Dumpers

      Thwaites 3T

      Site Dumpers
      2015 378 h
      United Kingdom, Birmingham

      POA
    • Thwaites 6000, 2006, Site Dumpers

      Thwaites 6000Cabin type: Open cab, Original colour: YES

      Site Dumpers
      2006 3,177 h
      United Kingdom, Turriff, Aberdeenshire

      POA
    • Thwaites 9000, 2014, Site Dumpers

      Thwaites 9000Engine power: 94

      Site Dumpers
      2014 942 h
      United Kingdom, Liskeard, England

      POA
    • Thwaites 6 TON DUMPER (ST156), Site Dumpers

      Thwaites 6 TON DUMPER (ST156)

      Site Dumpers

      United Kingdom

      28,490 CAD

    Here we present a complete list of used Thwaites construction & Mining Equipment for sale. If you want to add classifieds to favorites or compare the products of your interest, click on the checkboxes next to used Thwaites construction & Mining Equipment that caught your eye and then choose one of the options above. To limit your search results in the area of used Thwaites construction & Mining Equipment or to change your query, use the "new search" option, whcih is on the top of the page.

    Remember to visit Mascus on regularly, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumpers, loaders and other construction & road machines are added every day.