Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search (location, hours, etc)

    Publish a want ad
    Number of ads: 2

    Used Essemko construction & Mining Equipment for sale

    In this section you will find all the classified ads for the used Essemko construction & Mining Equipment available for sale. Browse them by year of production, working hours, price or country. You will find all used Essemko construction & Mining Equipment grouped by model.
    Read more Close
    Ads/Page
    • Essemko S 1413, 1995, All Terrain Cranes

      Essemko S 1413EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 3, Rear tires remaining: 40%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 58000, Maximum lift capacity: 15000, CE marked: Yes

      All Terrain Cranes
      1995 21,000 h
      Sweden, Sverige

      POA
    • Essemko S1413, 1989, Harbor Cranes

      Essemko S1413EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 3, Rear tires remaining: 40%, CE marked: Yes, Maximum lift capacity: 15000

      Harbor Cranes
      1989 10,500 h
      Sweden, Sverige

      POA

    Here we present a complete list of used Essemko construction & Mining Equipment for sale. If you want to add classifieds to favorites or compare the products of your interest, click on the checkboxes next to used Essemko construction & Mining Equipment that caught your eye and then choose one of the options above. To limit your search results in the area of used Essemko construction & Mining Equipment or to change your query, use the "new search" option, whcih is on the top of the page.

    Remember to visit Mascus on regularly, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumpers, loaders and other construction & road machines are added every day.