Results

In this section you will find all the classified ads for the used Carmix used Construction & Mining Equipment available for sale. Browse them by year of production, working hours, price or country. You will find all used Carmix used Construction & Mining Equipment grouped by model.
10 Search results for "Carmix used Construction & Mining Equipment"
Ads/Page
  • Featured
    Carmix 2.5 TT, 2014, Concrete Equipment

    Carmix 2.5 TTCE marked: Yes, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Gross weight: 6100, Movement type: Mobile, Engine: Perkins Diesel 1104D-44T 62 5 kW (84 PS) , Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 6 24 x 2 31 x 2 88 , Delivery terms: EXW

    Concrete Equipment
    2014 200 h
    Germany, Würzburg

    POA
  • Carmix 5.5 XL, 2008, Concrete Equipment

    Carmix 5.5 XL med Cementsilo 40 tonCE marked: Yes, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Gross weight: 8600, Emission level: Stage IIIA, Movement type: Mobile, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): Carmix 5.5 XL: 7 51 x 2 50 x 3 20 , Production country: IT

    Concrete Equipment
    2008 1962 h
    Sweden

    117,379 CAD
  • Carmix 5.5 XL, 2012, Concrete Mixers

    Carmix 5.5XL с самозагрузкойAverage grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Amount of previous owners: 1

    Concrete Mixers
    2012 2867 h
    Russia, г. Сочи

    85,137 CAD
  • Carmix 200 B, 1987, Concrete Mixers

    Carmix 200B

    Concrete Mixers
    1987 9600 h
    Croatia, Karlovac

    POA
  • Carmix One, 2016, Concrete Mixers

    Carmix OneCE marked: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%%, Latest assessment: 2016, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Rear tires remaining: 100%%, Gross weight: 2800, Movement type: Mobile, Production country: IT

    Concrete Mixers
    2016
    Spain, Pto de Livorno Italia

    56,211 CAD
  • Carmix 2.5 TT, 2013, Concrete Mixers

    Carmix 2.5TTCE marked: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%%, Latest assessment: 2016, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Rear tires remaining: 100%%, Movement type: Mobile, Delivery terms: EXW

    Concrete Mixers
    2013
    Spain, Livorno

    78,983 CAD
  • Carmix D 6, 2006, Rigid Dump Trucks

    Carmix D 6

    Rigid Dump Trucks
    2006 1800 h
    Spain, Madridejos

    23,781 CAD
  • Carmix One, 2007, Concrete Mixers

    Carmix OneCE marked: Yes, EPA marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Latest assessment: septiembre 2016, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Rear tires remaining: 60%, Gross weight: 2800, Pump information: Hidroestática

    Concrete Mixers
    2007 2300 h
    Spain, Caniles (Granada)

    23,061 CAD
  • Carmix One, 2007, Concrete Mixers

    Carmix OneDelivery terms: EXW

    Concrete Mixers
    2007 3800 h
    Spain

    22,917 CAD
  • Carmix 3500, 1993, Concrete Mixers

    Carmix 3500Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Latest assessment: 2016, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tires remaining: 70%, Gross weight: 7500, Movement type: Mobile, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 7300x2420x3100, Tyre brand: 12 5r20

    Concrete Mixers
    1993
    Croatia, sisak

    15,134 CAD

Here we present a complete list of used Carmix used Construction & Mining Equipment for sale. If you want to add classifieds to favorites or compare the products of your interest, click on the checkboxes next to used Carmix used Construction & Mining Equipment that caught your eye and then choose one of the options above. To limit your search results in the area of used Carmix used Construction & Mining Equipment or to change your query, use the "new search" option, whcih is on the top of the page.

Remember to visit Mascus on regularly, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumpers, loaders and other construction & road machines are added every day.