Number of ads: 575

Used wheel loaders from Sweden

Here is the list of ads from category wheel loaders coming from Sweden. You may sort used wheel loaders by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to wheel loaders coming from other countries.

Read more Close
Ads/Page
  • Featured
    Ljungby L18, 2015, Wheel Loaders

    Ljungby L18Latest assessment: 2019, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 19000, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining: 100%, Certificates: CE

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 13,000 h
    Sweden, Mora

    179,720 CAD
  • Featured
    Weidemann 5080, 2018, Wheel Loaders

    Weidemann 5080Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Gross weight: 7000, Maximum lift capacity: 4639, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Emission level: Stage IV, Engine: Perkins 854E, Engine power: 122, Top speed: 40, Output of the auxiliary hydraulics: 150, Original colour: RÖD, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%

    Wheel Loaders
    2018 71 h
    Sweden, Skellefteå
    7d

    110,707 CAD
  • Volvo L 45 G, 2014, Wheel Loaders

    Volvo L 45 GAverage grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Gross weight: 9700, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: Gul, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining: 100%

    Wheel Loaders
    2014 5,782 h
    Sweden, Bro/Stockholm
    24h

    POA
  • Volvo L 70 D, 2000, Wheel Loaders

    Volvo L 70 DBody type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Production country: SE

    Wheel Loaders
    2000 15,900 h
    Sweden
    24h

    53,197 CAD
  • Volvo L 25, 2019, Wheel Loaders

    Volvo L25HAverage grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, CE marked: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2019 15 h
    Sweden, Motala
    7d

    POA
  • Volvo L 110, 2018, Wheel Loaders

    Volvo L110H UthyresAverage grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, CE marked: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2018
    Sweden, Kungsängen
    24h

    POA
  • Featured
    Volvo L 90 G, 2014, Wheel Loaders

    Volvo L 90 G Lastare, UthyresGross weight: 16000

    Wheel Loaders
    2014
    Sweden

    POA
  • Lundberg 343 - IM PLANERSKOPA PÅ KÖPET & FRI FRAKT, 1986, Wheel Loaders

    Lundberg 343 - IM PLANERSKOPA PÅ KÖPET & FRI FRAKTEngine: 411D, Engine power: 104.01, Top speed: 25

    Wheel Loaders
    1986 4,772 h
    Sweden, Fritsla
    24h

    22,860 CAD
  • Volvo L 90 E, 2004, Wheel Loaders

    Volvo L90E -04, Michelin 70%, Bss, C-smörj, 3:dje hyd

    Wheel Loaders
    2004 19,634 h
    Sweden, Grums
    24h

    POA
  • Volvo L 60 G, 2013, Wheel Loaders

    Volvo L60GAverage grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Gross weight: 13600, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: Gul, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining: 80%

    Wheel Loaders
    2013 1,950 h
    Sweden, Bro/Stockholm
    24h

    POA
  • Kubota R065 -19 hemma för omg. leverans!, 2019, Wheel Loaders

    Kubota R065 -19 hemma för omg. leverans!Gross weight: 4400, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab

    Wheel Loaders
    2019
    Sweden, Eson Trading
    24h

    POA
  • Kramer ALLRAD 312SL - SKOPA & GAFFLAR PÅ KÖPET, Wheel Loaders

    Kramer ALLRAD 312SL - SKOPA & GAFFLAR PÅ KÖPETEngine: Deutz, Tyre brand: Alliance

    Wheel Loaders
    5,198 h
    Sweden, Fritsla
    24h

    17,109 CAD
  •  PÅSKSMÄLL!! VOLVO BM L90 / VMB, 1988, Wheel Loaders

    PÅSKSMÄLL!! VOLVO BM L90 / VMBGross weight: 12600, Maximum lift capacity: 9000, Engine: TD61G, Engine power: 155, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining: 60%

    Wheel Loaders
    1988 27,092 h
    Sweden, Fritsla
    24h

    POA
  • Lundberg 342 - IM PLANERSKOPA PÅ KÖPET & FRI FRAKT, Wheel Loaders

    Lundberg 342 - IM PLANERSKOPA PÅ KÖPET & FRI FRAKT

    Wheel Loaders
    14,552 h
    Sweden, Fritsla
    24h

    17,109 CAD
  • Midjestyrd Teleskop lastare, 1999, Wheel Loaders

    Midjestyrd Teleskop lastareGross weight: 6700

    Wheel Loaders
    1999 3,755 h
    Sweden
    24h

    27,174 CAD
  • Wille 645, Wheel Loaders

    Wille 645

    Wheel Loaders
    14,093 h
    Sweden, Fritsla
    7d

    18,547 CAD
  • Volvo L 120 F, 2007, Wheel Loaders

    Volvo L120F

    Wheel Loaders
    2007
    Sweden, Malmö
    7d

    85,595 CAD
  • Volvo L 90 F, 2012, Wheel Loaders

    Volvo L90F lastmaskin, BSS, c-smörj, vågAverage grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, CE marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining: 100%

    Wheel Loaders
    2012 12,300 h
    Sweden, Lund
    7d

    114,877 CAD
  •  Välservad Gehl AL340 hjullastare, 2015, Wheel Loaders

    Välservad Gehl AL340 hjullastare

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 442 h
    Sweden
    7d

    37,238 CAD
  • 45,864 CAD