Number of ads: 7

Used others Caterpillar for sale

In this section you will find all the classified ads for the used Caterpillar others available for sale. Browse them by year of production, working hours, price or country. You will find all used Caterpillar others grouped by model.
Read more Close
Ads/Page
  • Caterpillar D 400 E II, 2000, Road Construction OtherCaterpillar D400 E IIGross weight: 36000, Engine: Caterpillar 3406E 302 kW

    Road Construction Other
    2000 21,448 h
    Netherlands, Venlo
    7d

    POA
  • Caterpillar 631 C, Road Construction OtherCaterpillar 631 CAverage grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 3, Gross weight: 34000, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 13 50*3 90*3 70 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 45%, Rear tires remaining: 55%, Delivery terms: EXW

    Road Construction Other

    Netherlands, Roelofarendsveen

    24,126 CAD
  • Caterpillar RM 500, 2008, Road Construction OtherCaterpillar RM 500

    Road Construction Other
    2008 3,736 h
    Germany, 76316 Malsch

    POA
  • Caterpillar 627 E, 1991, Road Construction OtherCaterpillar 627 E ScraperAverage grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 3, Gross weight: 36000, Engine: Caterpillar 3406 und 3306, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 13 x 3.5 x 3.75 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining: 30%

    Road Construction Other
    1991 8,500 h
    Germany

    POA
  • Caterpillar CB 224 E, 2010, Road Construction OtherCaterpillar Cat CB 224E UWAGA 500 mth jak nowy

    Road Construction Other
    2010 500 h
    Poland, Siedlec Duży

    17,786 CAD
  • Caterpillar 992, Road Construction OtherCaterpillar 992

    Road Construction Other

    Luxembourg, Rumelange

    POA
  • Caterpillar AP 755, 2009, Road Construction OtherCaterpillar AP755Production country: IT

    Road Construction Other
    2009
    Iraq, IRQA

    396,885 CAD

Here we present a complete list of used Caterpillar others for sale. If you want to add classifieds to favorites or compare the products of your interest, click on the checkboxes next to used Caterpillar others that caught your eye and then choose one of the options above. To limit your search results in the area of used Caterpillar others or to change your query, use the "new search" option, whcih is on the top of the page.

Remember to visit Mascus on regularly, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumpers, loaders and other construction & road machines are added every day.