Number of ads: 743

Used loaders from Sweden

Here is the list of ads from category loaders coming from Sweden. You may sort used loaders by price, year of manufacture or model. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search. You can also expand your search to loaders coming from other countries.

Read more Close
Ads/Page
  • JCB 413 S, 2014, Wheel LoadersJCB 413 SAverage grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, CE marked: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining: 50%

    Wheel Loaders
    2014 5,202 h
    Sweden, maskin väst ab karlstad
    24h

    104,601 CAD
  • Volvo L 35, 2016, Wheel LoadersVolvo L 35GTGross weight: 6250

    Wheel Loaders
    2016 1,183 h
    Sweden, Trøndelag, Norway
    7d

    91,799 CAD
  • JCB 406, 2007, Wheel LoadersJCB 406 HJULLASTARETransport dimensions (LxWxH): FrontTyreCondition, : RearTyreCondition, : Accessories

    Wheel Loaders
    2007 4,863 h
    Sweden, Kungälv
    7d

    28,129 CAD
  • Lundberg 343- IM PLANERSKOPA PÅ KÖPET & FRI FRAKT, 1986, Wheel LoadersLundberg 343- IM PLANERSKOPA PÅ KÖPET & FRI FRAKTEngine: 411D, Engine power: 104.01, Top speed: 25, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining: 30%

    Wheel Loaders
    1986 4,772 h
    Sweden, Fritsla
    7d

    22,475 CAD
  • Caterpillar 966 M, 2015, Wheel LoadersCaterpillar 966 M XEEPA marked: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: yes, Delivery terms: EXW

    Wheel Loaders
    2015 3,970 h
    Sweden
    7d

    300,432 CAD
  • Volvo BM L50H, 2019, Wheel LoadersVolvo BM L50HAverage grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, CE marked: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2019 5 h
    Sweden, Motala
    7d

    POA
  • JCB 417 Agri Nordic Edition, 2019, Wheel LoadersJCB 417 Agri Nordic EditionAverage grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Gross weight: 9540, Maximum lift capacity: 6500, CE marked: Yes, Emission level: Stage IV, Engine: JCB ECO Max, Top speed: 50, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining: 100%

    Wheel Loaders
    2019
    Sweden, Uppsala
    7d

    POA
  • Hyundai HL 740-9, 2014, Wheel LoadersHyundai HL 740-9Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Gross weight: 13300, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Original colour: Gul/Svart, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining: 95%

    Wheel Loaders
    2014
    Sweden, Bro/Stockholm
    7d

    POA
  • Featured
    Volvo L 90 G, 2014, Wheel LoadersVolvo L 90 G Lastare, UthyresGross weight: 16000

    Wheel Loaders
    2014
    Sweden

    POA
  • Kramer ALLRAD 312SL - SKOPA & GAFFLAR PÅ KÖPET, Wheel LoadersKramer ALLRAD 312SL - SKOPA & GAFFLAR PÅ KÖPETEngine: Deutz

    Wheel Loaders
    5,198 h
    Sweden, Fritsla
    7d

    16,821 CAD
  • Lundberg 342 - IM PLANERSKOPA PÅ KÖPET & FRI FRAKT, Wheel LoadersLundberg 342 - IM PLANERSKOPA PÅ KÖPET & FRI FRAKT

    Wheel Loaders
    14,552 h
    Sweden, Fritsla
    7d

    16,821 CAD
  • Volvo L 70 F, 2007, Wheel LoadersVolvo L70F -07, 5.397 timmar, våg, Bss, C-smörjn.Production country: SE

    Wheel Loaders
    2007 5,397 h
    Sweden, Grums
    7d

    81,277 CAD
  • Volvo L 45, 2019, Wheel LoadersVolvo L45HAverage grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, CE marked: Yes, Cabin type: Enclosed cab

    Wheel Loaders
    2019 10 h
    Sweden, Motala
    7d

    POA
  • Volvo L 60 G, 2013, Wheel LoadersVolvo L60 GAverage grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Gross weight: 13600, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Articulated, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: Gul/Grå, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining: 80%

    Wheel Loaders
    2013 1,950 h
    Sweden, Bro/Stockholm
    7d

    POA
  •  HELGKLIPP- MUSTANG 442+GAFFLAR & SKOPA, 1988, Skid Steer LoadersHELGKLIPP- MUSTANG 442+GAFFLAR & SKOPAMaximum lift capacity: 600, Engine power: 38.07

    Skid Steer Loaders
    1988
    Sweden, Fritsla
    7d

    11,874 CAD
  • Volvo L 30 B, 2007, Wheel LoadersVolvo L 30 B

    Wheel Loaders
    2007 4,100 h
    Sweden, Staffanstorp
    7d

    35,197 CAD
  • Lundberg 4250 *Steg 5 motor - 2019!!*, 2019, Tool CarriersLundberg 4250 *Steg 5 motor - 2019!!*Gross weight: 4000, Body type: Articulated, Emission level: Stage V, Top speed: 50, Original colour: Gul, Production country: SE, Delivery terms: DAP

    Tool Carriers
    2019
    Sweden, Jönköping
    7d

    POA
  • Volvo L 25, 2019, Wheel LoadersVolvo L25HAverage grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, CE marked: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2019 10 h
    Sweden, Motala
    7d

    POA
  • Volvo L 40 B, 2007, Wheel LoadersVolvo L 40 BAverage grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, CE marked: Yes

    Wheel Loaders
    2007 5,500 h
    Sweden, Motala
    7d

    POA
  • Volvo BM L90 / VMB, 1988, Wheel LoadersVolvo BM L90 / VMBMaximum lift capacity: 9000, Engine: TD61G, Engine power: 155, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining: 60%

    Wheel Loaders
    1988 27,092 h
    Sweden, Fritsla
    7d

    POA