Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search (location, hours, etc)

    Publish a want ad
    Number of ads: 891

    Used Valtra used agricultural machines for sale

    Go through used Valtra used agricultural machines for sale worldwide. The newest ads are grouped on top. You may sort them by country, price, year of production or working hours. You can also browse all used Valtra used agricultural machines selected by model.
    Read more Close
    Ads/Page
    • Valtra N93 TRACTOR, Tractors

      Valtra N93 TRACTORTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors

      United Kingdom
      7d

      53,111 CAD
    • Valtra T203, 2012, Tractors

      Valtra T203DIRECTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Front tire size: 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38, Top speed: 50, Additional options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2012 2202 h
      United Kingdom

      96,417 CAD
    • Valtra T234A, 2016, Tractors

      Valtra T234A (HF66 BOJ)Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 50

      Tractors
      2016 320 h
      United Kingdom, Wiltshire

      POA
    • Valtra N123 (WX13 JVR), 2013, Tractors

      Valtra N123 (WX13 JVR)Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD

      Tractors
      2013 5000 h
      United Kingdom, Somerset

      POA
    • Valtra 8450 Hi Tech, 2002, Tractors

      Valtra 8450 Hi TechTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 140, Transmission: mechanical, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 15%, Rear tires remaining: 15%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4

      Tractors
      2002
      United Kingdom

      18,385 CAD
    • Valtra N142D, 2010, Tractors

      Valtra N142DTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 141.944, Front tire size: 14.9R28, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Top speed: 50

      Tractors
      2010 4191 h
      United Kingdom

      57,197 CAD
    • Valtra T154 A, 2015, Tractors

      Valtra T154 ATractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD

      Tractors
      2015 683 h
      United Kingdom

      104,588 CAD
    • Valtra A95, 2003, Tractors

      Valtra a95 c/w 760 loaderTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 101.972, Transmission: manual, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 320/85/28, Rear tire size: 380/85/38, Top speed: 40, Front loader make: 760, Frontloader accessories: Gravel Bucket, Additional options: Front loader Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2003 6112 h
      United Kingdom, slingsby

      23,696 CAD
    • Valtra N123H5, 2015, Tractors

      Valtra N123H5Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 135

      Tractors
      2015 841 h
      United Kingdom

      73,538 CAD
    • Valtra T172, 2009, Tractors

      Valtra T172VTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Front tire size: 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining: 50%, Additional options: Front axle suspension

      Tractors
      2009 3023 h
      United Kingdom

      62,099 CAD
    • Valtra 8350, Tractors

      Valtra 8350 TRACTORTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors

      United Kingdom

      23,696 CAD
    • Valtra T214 Direct, 2015, Tractors

      Valtra T214 DirectTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 292.319, Transmission: Direct CVT, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 600/65 x 28, Rear tire size: 710/70 x 38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining: 60%, Top speed: 50, Tyre brand: Trelleborg, Production country: FI, Additional options: Front PTO Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT Reverse drive system Front axle suspension

      Tractors
      2015 2065 h
      United Kingdom

      115,946 CAD
    • Valtra N123HT, 2014, Tractors

      Valtra N123HTTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2014 1454 h
      United Kingdom

      106,222 CAD
    • Valtra N163, 2014, Tractors

      Valtra N163DTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Front tire size: 480/70R28 A TREL, Rear tire size: 580/70R38 A, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tires remaining: 70%, Additional options: Front PTO Front linkage Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2014 2400 h
      United Kingdom

      95,600 CAD
    • Valtra N123HT, 2014, Tractors

      Valtra N123 HI TECH H5Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD

      Tractors
      2014 1876 h
      United Kingdom, KENT

      75,091 CAD
    • Valtra T154 VERSU, 2017, Tractors

      Valtra T154 VERSUTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 217.539, Front tire size: 540/65R28, Rear tire size: 650/65R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining: 95%, Top speed: 50, Tyre brand: Trelliborg

      Tractors
      2017 450 h
      United Kingdom, Belton, Grantham NG322LX

      117,661 CAD
    • Valtra T171, 2011, Tractors

      Valtra T171 HI-TECHTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Transmission: HI-TECH, Front tire size: 540/65 R30, Rear tire size: 650/65 R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining: 60%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Top speed: 50, Additional options: Front linkage Front axle suspension Cabin suspension

      Tractors
      2011 8131 h
      United Kingdom, KENT

      48,209 CAD
    • Valtra N124 H5 (WX17 ERO), 2017, Tractors

      Valtra N124 H5 (WX17 ERO)Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2017 600 h
      United Kingdom, Somerset

      85,795 CAD
    • Valtra N141, 2012, Tractors

      Valtra N141 HiTech, bj. 2012 full optionsTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 160, Transmission: 36/36, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 4900, Front tire size: Michelin 16.9 R28, Rear tire size: Michelin 20.8 R38, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, Hydraulic's output: 73, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E

      Tractors
      2012 3269 h
      Netherlands, Creil

      POA
    • Valtra N163, 2015, Tractors

      Valtra N163 DirectTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 171, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 540/65 R28, Rear tire size: 650/65 R38, Hydraulic's output: 115, Top speed: 50, Additional options: Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle Continuously Variable Transmission, CVT Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Cabin suspension AdBlue (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) Air Brakes Creeper Gear

      Tractors
      2015
      Netherlands, Marknesse

      POA

    Below you will find a complete list of the used Valtra used agricultural machines for sale. You can add classifieds to your favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Valtra used agricultural machines that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

    Remember to visit Mascus daily, because new classifieds with used Valtra used agricultural machines and other used farm equipment are added on a daily basis. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.