Number of ads: 13

Used Ropa used agricultural machines for sale

Go through used Ropa used agricultural machines for sale worldwide. The newest ads are grouped on top. You may sort them by country, price, year of production or working hours. You can also browse all used Ropa used agricultural machines selected by model.
Read more Close
Ads/Page
  • Ropa R 26.45 K, 1997, Beet Harvesters

    Ropa R 26.45 K

    Beet Harvesters
    1997 9969 h
    Germany, -

    POA
  • Ropa Maus, 1992, Beet Harvesters

    Ropa MausEngine power:

    Beet Harvesters
    1992
    Germany, Springe

    32,067 CAD
  • Ropa L8.200, 1992, Beet Harvesters

    Ropa L8.200Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Rear tires remaining: 40%, Topping system: Lift, Engine power: 220.2, Top speed: 20

    Beet Harvesters
    1992 8800 h
    Germany, Springe

    32,067 CAD
  • Ropa RÜBENVOLLERNTER, 1992, Beet Harvesters

    Ropa RÜBENVOLLERNTEREngine power: 314, Top speed: 20

    Beet Harvesters
    1992 10795 h
    Germany

    14,575 CAD
  • Ropa Keiler I, 2014, Potato Equipment - Others

    Ropa Keiler I

    Potato Equipment - Others
    2014 35 h
    Germany

    POA
  • Ropa Keiler I, 2014, Potato Equipment - Others

    Ropa Keiler I

    Potato Equipment - Others
    2014 65 h
    Germany, Viersen

    POA
  • Ropa Keiler II, 2015, Potato Equipment - Others

    Ropa Keiler II

    Potato Equipment - Others
    2015 78 h
    Germany

    POA
  • Ropa EUROMAUS 3, 2007, Telehandlers

    Ropa EUROMAUS 3Connection type: Type 3, Cabin: Enclosed cab, Production country: DE

    Telehandlers
    2007 10222 h
    Germany

    196,776 CAD
  • Ropa MAUS 4, 2012, Farm Equipment

    Ropa MAUS 4

    Farm Equipment
    2012
    Denmark, Nykøbing Falster

    269,498 CAD
  • Ropa R20.45K, Beet Harvesters

    Ropa R20.45K

    Beet Harvesters
    5800 h
    Poland, RÓŻYNY

    29,881 CAD
  • Ropa MAUS 4, 2013, Farm Equipment

    Ropa MAUS 4Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4

    Farm Equipment
    2013
    Denmark, Nykøbing Falster

    308,697 CAD
  • Ropa BRUGTE HYDRAUISK HJULDREV, Beet Harvesters

    Ropa BRUGTE HYDRAUISK HJULDREVAverage grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 3

    Beet Harvesters

    Denmark, Middelfart

    POA
  • Ropa 6 rækker, selvkørende, Beet Harvesters

    Ropa 6 rækker, selvkørende

    Beet Harvesters
    5783 h
    Denmark, Egtved

    29,400 CAD

Below you will find a complete list of the used Ropa used agricultural machines for sale. You can add classifieds to your favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Ropa used agricultural machines that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus daily, because new classifieds with used Ropa used agricultural machines and other used farm equipment are added on a daily basis. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.