Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search (location, hours, etc)

    Publish a want ad
    Number of ads: 33

    Used Hürlimann agricultural machines for sale

    Go through used Hürlimann agricultural machines for sale worldwide. The newest ads are grouped on top. You may sort them by country, price, year of production or working hours. You can also browse all used Hürlimann agricultural machines selected by model.
    Read more Close
    Ads/Page
    • Hürlimann H 466 V DT, 1986, Tractors

      Hürlimann H 466 V DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 65, Transmission: 32*32, Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 30, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tires remaining: 30%, Front tire size: 13.6*38, Rear tire size: 11.2*28

      Tractors
      1986 9,000 h
      Netherlands

      14,484 CAD
    • Hürlimann XT909 TRACTOR, 2000, Tractors

      Hürlimann XT909 TRACTORTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2000 6,200 h
      Netherlands

      17,533 CAD
    • Hürlimann H 490, 1984, Tractors

      Hürlimann H 490Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 90, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining: 80%

      Tractors
      1984 6,504 h
      Belgium

      13,721 CAD
    • Hürlimann H 6165 DT, 2000, Tractors

      Hürlimann H 6165 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 163.1, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining: 70%, Front tire size: 480/70R30, Rear tire size: 580/70R38

      Tractors
      2000 5,841 h
      Germany, -

      34,761 CAD
    • Hürlimann 6135 DT, 1996, Tractors

      Hürlimann 6135 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 131.9, Front tire size: 14.9-30, Rear tire size: 18.4-38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tires remaining: 20%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Top speed: 40, Additional options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      1996 4,436 h
      Germany, Bremen

      22,412 CAD
    • Hürlimann H 6115, 2001, Tractors

      Hürlimann H 6115Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 115.5, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining: 40%, Front tire size: 480/70-26, Rear tire size: 520/70-38, Additional options: Forest cab

      Tractors
      2001 3,110 h
      Germany, -

      34,761 CAD
    • Hürlimann H 345, 1983, Tractors

      Hürlimann H 345Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 47.59, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Front tire size: 9 5-20 / 9 5-20 , Rear tire size: 320/85R28 / 320/85R2

      Tractors
      1983
      Germany, DE-78727 Oberndorf a.N.

      19,058 CAD
    • Hürlimann H 6135 Elite, 1996, Tractors

      Hürlimann H 6135 EliteTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 131.8, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining: 30%, Front tire size: 20.8 R38, Rear tire size: 420/85 R30, Additional options: Front linkage

      Tractors
      1996 15,555 h
      Germany, Kunde

      19,667 CAD
    • Hürlimann XT 913, 2005, Transmission

      Hürlimann XT 913

      Transmission
      2005
      Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

      POA
    • Hürlimann H 6165, 1996, Tractors

      Hürlimann H 6165Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 164.95, Cabin: Regular, Additional options: Air-conditioning Air Brakes

      Tractors
      1996 8,000 h
      Croatia, Mirkovec 43

      18,455 CAD
    • Hürlimann, 1990, Tractors

      HürlimannTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 88, Transmission: InspectionDate

      Tractors
      1990
      Greece

      POA
    • Hürlimann AX 86, 2006, Transmission

      Hürlimann AX 86

      Transmission
      2006
      Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

      POA
    • Hürlimann, 1990, Tractors

      HürlimannTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 85, Transmission: InspectionDate

      Tractors
      1990
      Greece

      POA
    • Hürlimann H 480 4 wd, 1986, Tractors

      Hürlimann H 480 4 wdTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 82, Front tire size: 16 9R34 i bag og 13 6R24 i for , Rear tire size: 16 9R34 i bag og 13 6R24 i for

      Tractors
      1986 3,276 h
      Denmark, Lintrup

      9,174 CAD
    • Hürlimann 478H, 1990, Tractors

      Hürlimann 478HTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      1990 5,000 h
      Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

      POA
    • Hürlimann AX 86, 2006, Transmission

      Hürlimann AX 86

      Transmission
      2006
      Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

      POA
    • Hürlimann H 6136, 1985, Tractors

      Hürlimann H 6136Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 136, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining: 30%

      Tractors
      1985 7,550 h
      Denmark

      17,406 CAD
    • Hürlimann AX 86, 2006, Tractors

      Hürlimann AX 86Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2006 3,056 h
      Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

      POA
    • Hürlimann 466, Tractors

      Hürlimann 466Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      2,482 h
      Denmark, Sjørup Traktor A/S tel. +45 97548300 - Kun eksport - Only for wholesale/export

      POA
    • Hürlimann XB 110 T4, 2017, Tractors

      Hürlimann XB 110 T4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 108.62, Cabin: Regular, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Guarantee: 1 YEAR, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining: 100%, Additional options: Front PTO Front linkage Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle AdBlue (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) Creeper Gear

      Tractors
      2017 69 h
      Slovenia

      68,592 CAD

    Below you will find a complete list of the used Hürlimann agricultural machines for sale. You can add classifieds to your favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Hürlimann agricultural machines that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

    Remember to visit Mascus daily, because new classifieds with used Hürlimann agricultural machines and other used farm equipment are added on a daily basis. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.