Results

Go through used Fiatagri tractors for sale worldwide. The newest ads are grouped on top. You may sort them by country, price, year of production or working hours. You can also browse all used Fiatagri tractors selected by model.
Displaying: 1 - 19 / 19
Ads/Page
19 Search results for "Fiatagri used agricultural machines"
  • Fiatagri 82-86 LP DT, 1996, Tractors

    Fiatagri 82-86 LP DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 80.22, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540, Additional options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1996 2970 h
    Germany, -
    7d

    35,400 CAD
  • Fiatagri 65-94, 1995, Tractors

    Fiatagri 65-94Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 65.26, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Top speed: 30, PTO: 540, Additional options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1995 5160 h
    Germany, -
    7d

    12,084 CAD
  • Fiatagri 4700, 1994, Round Balers

    Fiatagri 4700Drive configuration: Trailed, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4

    Round Balers
    1994
    Germany, -

    7,080 CAD
  • Fiatagri 980DT, 1980, Tractors

    Fiatagri 980DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 97.89, Front tire size: 14.9R24, Rear tire size: 18.4R34, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tires remaining: 30%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Top speed: 30, PTO: 540, Additional options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1980 6423 h
    Germany, 73433 Attenhofen

    16,350 CAD
  • Fiatagri 5670, 1990, Round Balers

    Fiatagri 5670Drive configuration: Trailed, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4

    Round Balers
    1990
    Germany, -

    4,080 CAD
  • Fiatagri Hesston 4700, 1990, Square Balers

    Fiatagri Hesston 4700Drive configuration: Trailed, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Working width: 200

    Square Balers
    1990
    Germany, Oyten

    13,933 CAD
  • Fiatagri WINNER F110 DT, 1991, Tractors

    Fiatagri WINNER F110 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 110.1, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Front tire size: 380/70 R 28, Rear tire size: 480/70 R 38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tires remaining: 90%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, PTO: 540/750/1000, Additional options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1991 4969 h
    Germany, -

    21,326 CAD
  • Fiatagri 80-88 DT, 1990, Tractors

    Fiatagri 80-88 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 80.22, Transmission: Schaltgetriebe, Front tire size: 380/70R24, Rear tire size: 480/70R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tires remaining: 40%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/1000, Additional options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1990 9205 h
    Germany, 48480 Spelle

    17,771 CAD
  • Fiatagri 80-90, 1985, Tractors

    Fiatagri 80-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 80.22, Front tire size: 320/70R28, Rear tire size: 16.9R34, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining: 30%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Top speed: 30, Gross weight: 4000, Front loader make: STOLL, Additional options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1985 10396 h
    Germany, -

    14,004 CAD
  • Fiatagri 80-90 DT, 1988, Tractors

    Fiatagri 80-90 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tire size: 425/75R20, Rear tire size: 18.4R30, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tires remaining: 40%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Additional options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1988 8229 h
    Germany, -

    16,918 CAD
  • Fiatagri 1280 DT, 1982, Tractors

    Fiatagri 1280 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 125, Front tire size: 14.9R28, Rear tire size: 18.4R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 25%, Rear tires remaining: 80%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Top speed: 30, Additional options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1982
    Germany, Oyten

    16,776 CAD
  • Fiatagri F 130 DT, 1994, Tractors

    Fiatagri F 130 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 130.5, Transmission: Lastschaltgetriebe, Front tire size: 480/65-28, Rear tire size: 600/65-38, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Top speed: 40, Additional options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1994 8282 h
    Germany, -

    28,150 CAD
  • Fiatagri F 100, 1995, Tractors

    Fiatagri F 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 100.6, Front tire size: 14.9R28, Rear tire size: 520/70R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining: 30%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, PTO: 540/750/1000

    Tractors
    1995 7713 h
    Germany, -

    14,928 CAD
  • Fiatagri F 100, 1991, Tractors

    Fiatagri F 100Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 100.6, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Top speed: 40, Additional options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1991 6773 h
    Germany, -

    17,629 CAD
  • Fiatagri Hesston 4700, 1990, Square Balers

    Fiatagri Hesston 4700Drive configuration: Trailed, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4

    Square Balers
    1990
    Germany, -

    9,668 CAD
  • Fiatagri 90-90, 1987, Tractors

    Fiatagri 90-90Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular

    Tractors
    1987 7500 h
    Finland, tilalla

    21,183 CAD
  • Fiatagri G210, 1997, Tractors

    Fiatagri G210Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 210, Front tire size: 650/65 R28, Rear tire size: 710/70 R38, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 8500, PTO: 1000, Production country: CA

    Tractors
    1997 8320 h
    Lithuania

    21,326 CAD
  • Fiatagri 450 D, 1975, Tractors

    Fiatagri 450 DTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 2 WD, Engine power: 45, Front tire size: 6.00-16, Rear tire size: 13.6/12-28

    Tractors
    1975 2500 h
    Italy

    5,687 CAD
  • Fiatagri 160-90dt turbo, 1983, Tractors

    Fiatagri 160-90dt turboTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 90

    Tractors
    1983 8760 h
    Spain, SAN JUAN DEL PUERTO (HUELVA)

    18,482 CAD

Below you will find a complete list of the used Fiatagri tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to your favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Fiatagri tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus daily, because new classifieds with used Fiatagri tractors and other used farm equipment are added on a daily basis. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.