Fendt 936 vario for sale DE-17033 NEUBRANDENBURG - Germany

Price excl. GST
107,555 CAD
69,500 EUR
Price excl. GST
107,555 CAD
69,500 EUR
BASIC INFORMATION
Product categoryTractors
Brand / modelFendt 936 vario
Manufacturing year2009
Meter readout7,726 h
Location of machineryDE-17033 NEUBRANDENBURG
Country
Mascus ID38C07AC7
PRICING
Please choose a currency
Price excl. GST107,555 CAD  (69,500 EUR)
GST (19%)20,435 CAD
Price incl. GST127,990 CAD  (82,705 EUR)
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Driving mechanism4 WD
Engine power268 kW (364 hp)
Customer Asset Number46618-KPJWJTH
Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest
Top speed40 km/h
Front tires / undercarriage remaining30 %
Rear tires remaining70 %
Front tire size600/65r34 mitas
Rear tire size650/85r38 bkt
Accessories
  • - Front linkage
AttachmentsErstzulassung :1248127200,
Steuergerät - Doppelt wirkend (1x),
Steuergerät - Einfach wirkend,
Steuergerät - Doppelt wirkend (2x),
Steuergerät - Doppelt wirkend (3x),
Steuergerät - Doppelt wirkend (4x),
Luftgefederter Sitz,
Radio,
Zugmaul,
Steuergerät - Doppelt wirkend (5x),
Steuergerät - Doppelt wirkend (6x),
Steuergerät - Einfach wirkend (2x),
Steuergerät - Doppelt wirkend (7x),
Steuergerät - Doppelt wirkend (8x),
Zugmaul - automatisch
Extra informationLuft. Sitz: ja; Radio: ja,, 40 km/h, Gefederte Vorderachse, 5 doppeltwirkende Steuergeräte, Druckloser Rücklauf, Load Sensing, Druckluftanlage 1 + 2 Kreis, Rundumleuchte, Beifahrersitz, elekt. Spiegel, Fronthydraulik mit 1 dw Steuergerät, Lichtsteckdose, druckloser Rücklauf, Hinterradgewichte 2 x 600 Kg, Höhenverstellbarer Anhängezug 38 mm Bolzen, Bereifung VR 600/65 R34 (30%) Mitas, HR 650/85 R38 (70%) BKT,,Standort: Klebe

E-FARM GmbH

  • +49 ...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • JENS GRAWE

    E-FARM GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Schopenstehl 20, 20095 Hamburg, Germany

Company

E-FARM GMBH

Related brands

Brand NameNumber of ads
John Deere9715
CLAAS5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

Contact our equipment dealership directly on the above mentioned telephone number if you require additional information on tractors. such as this 2009 Fendt 936 vario going for $107,555. You could also drop by and view our full equipment inventory in DE-17033 NEUBRANDENBURG Germany and don’t forget to tell us you found this Fendt 936 vario on MASCUS CANADA Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 268 kW (364 hp), Meter readout: 7,726 h, Customer Asset Number: 46618-KPJWJTH, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Top speed: 40 km/h, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30 %, Rear tires remaining: 70 %, Front tire size: 600/65r34 mitas, Rear tire size: 650/85r38 bkt