Case IH MXM 140 PRO for sale 48480 Spelle - Germany

Price excl. GST
35,140 CAD
23,000 EUR
Price excl. GST
35,140 CAD
23,000 EUR
BASIC INFORMATION
Product categoryTractors
Brand / modelCase IH MXM 140 PRO
Manufacturing year2006
Meter readout6,890 h
Location of machinery48480 Spelle
Country
Mascus IDB9AF071C
PRICING
Please choose a currency
Price excl. GST35,140 CAD  (23,000 EUR)
GST (19%)6,677 CAD
Price incl. GST41,816 CAD  (27,370 EUR)
DETAILS
Tractor typeFarm Tractor
Engine power103 kW (140 hp)
Customer Asset Number12521-146140
Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest
Top speed40 km/h
Front tires / undercarriage remaining40 %
Rear tires remaining60 %
Front tire size380/70R28
Rear tire size480/70R38
AttachmentsErstzulassung :27.06.2006 00:00:00
Extra informationPower Shift 40 km/h,
Zapfwelle: 540/540E/1000 U/min.,
4 dw. Steuergeräte,
gefederte Vorderachse,
gefederte Kabine,
Druckluftanlage,
Klimaanlage,
Oberlenker heck,
autom. Anhängekupplung,
Frontlader Anbaukosolen (Trima),

Landtech. Vertrieb & Dienstleist. Bernard KRONE GmbH

  • +49 ...SHOW
    Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
Send e-mail

Contact Person

  • HERMANN BANGERT

    Landtech. Vertrieb & Dienstleist. Bernard KRONE GmbH
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • +49 ...SHOW
      Please tell the seller that you found their machine for sale on Mascus!
    • Max-Eyth-Str. 1, 48480 Spelle, Germany

Company

LANDTECH. VERTRIEB & DIENSTLEIST. BERNARD KRONE GMBH
14
YEARS ACTIVE ON MASCUS

Related brands

Brand NameNumber of ads
John Deere9715
CLAAS5470
New Holland4630
Massey Ferguson2563
Case IH2419

Contact our equipment dealership directly on the above mentioned telephone number if you require additional information on tractors. such as this 2006 Case IH MXM 140 PRO going for $35,140. You could also drop by and view our full equipment inventory in 48480 Spelle Germany and don’t forget to tell us you found this Case IH MXM 140 PRO on MASCUS CANADA Details - Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 103 kW (140 hp), Meter readout: 6,890 h, Customer Asset Number: 12521-146140, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Top speed: 40 km/h, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40 %, Rear tires remaining: 60 %, Front tire size: 380/70R28, Rear tire size: 480/70R38