Number of ads: 1

Used Case IH mxm140 tractors

Go through used tractors for sale on Mascus.ca. The latest news are presented on the top. You can sort them by the year of production, price, country or working hours. Please, see other used Case IH mxm140, MXM 140 Pro tractors or browse all Case IH mxm140, MXM 140 Pro tractors grouped by model.

Read more Close
Ads/Page
  • Case IH MXM 140 Pro, 2006, TractorsCase IH MXM 140 PROTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 140, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Top speed: 40, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tires remaining: 70%, Front tire size: 380/70R28, Rear tire size: 480/70R38

    Tractors
    2006 6,890 h
    Germany, 48480 Spelle

    32,781 CAD
  • Can't find what you are looking for? Publish a want ad

Below you will find a complete list of the used Case IH mxm140, MXM 140 Pro tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to your favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Case IH mxm140, MXM 140 Pro tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus daily, because new classifieds with used Case IH mxm140, MXM 140 Pro tractors and other used farm equipment are added on a daily basis. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.