Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search (location, hours, etc)

    Publish a want ad

    Results

    In this section you will find all the classified ads for the used Vögele asphalt Machines available for sale. Browse them by year of production, working hours, price or country. You will find all used Vögele asphalt Machines grouped by model.
    Displaying: 1 - 20 / 277
    Ads/Page
    277 Search results for "Vögele used Construction & Mining Equipment"
    • Vögele 2116T 880WB, Other

      Vögele 2116T 880WB

      Other

      United States, HOOKSETT, New Hampshire

      2,262 CAD
    • Vogele VISION 5203-2, 2012, Asphalt Pavers

      Vogele VISION 5203-2

      Asphalt Pavers
      2012 3984 h
      United States, Plant City, Florida

      POA
    • Vögele SUPER 700, 2015, Asphalt Pavers

      Vögele SUPER 700

      Asphalt Pavers
      2015 67 h
      United States, HOOKSETT, New Hampshire

      156,975 CAD
    • Vogele 0883, 2007, Asphalt Pavers

      Vogele 0883Gross weight: 15000

      Asphalt Pavers
      2007 7292 h
      United Kingdom
      7d

      58,778 CAD
    • Vögele 880RTB, 2005, Asphalt Pavers

      Vögele 880RTBCarrier type: Tracked

      Asphalt Pavers
      2005 7021 h
      United Kingdom, UK

      50,381 CAD
    • Vögele SUPER 1800-1, 2005, Asphalt Pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-1Gross weight: 20100

      Asphalt Pavers
      2005 9400 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Featured
      Vogele 1800-1 SUPER, 2005, Asphalt Pavers

      Vogele 1800-1 SUPERAmount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 19000, Cabin type: Open cab, Engine: Perkins 1106C-E60TA, Carrier type: Tracked

      Asphalt Pavers
      2005 12750 h
      Netherlands, America

      77,793 CAD
    • Vögele SUPER 1300-2, 2008, Asphalt Pavers

      Vögele Super 1300-2Gross weight: 9500

      Asphalt Pavers
      2008 3837 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Vögele SUPER 1800-1, 2006, Asphalt Pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-1 ErgoplusGross weight: 20100

      Asphalt Pavers
      2006 11733 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Vogele SUPER 1800-1, 2005, Asphalt Pavers

      Vogele Super 1800-1 ErgoplusGross weight: 20100

      Asphalt Pavers
      2005 40 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Vögele Super 1800-3i, 2014, Asphalt Pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-3iGross weight: 19300, Engine: CUMMINS QSB 6.7 C-170, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt Pavers
      2014 1350 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen
      7d

      POA
    • Vögele Super Boy 6-90, 1990, Asphalt Pavers

      Vögele Super Boy 6-90Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 4600, Engine: Deutz BF3L 912, Carrier type: Tracked, Production country: DE, Delivery terms: FAS FOB CFR CIF EXW

      Asphalt Pavers
      1990 1926 h
      Netherlands, Oirschot
      7d

      POA
    • Vögele Super 1600, 1995, Asphalt Pavers

      Vögele Super 1600Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 16120, Engine: Deutz BF6L 913, Carrier type: Tracked, Production country: DE, Delivery terms: FAS FOB CFR CIF EXW

      Asphalt Pavers
      1995 7963 h
      Netherlands, Oirschot
      7d

      POA
    • Vogele Super 1300-2 Ergoplus, 2013, Asphalt Pavers

      Vogele Super 1300-2 ErgoplusGross weight: 10900, Engine: DEUTZ TCD 2011 L04w, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt Pavers
      2013 1342 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen

      POA
    • Vögele Super 1300-2 Ergoplus, 2008, Asphalt Pavers

      Vögele Super 1300-2 ErgoplusGross weight: 10900, Engine: DEUTZ TCD 2011 L04w, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt Pavers
      2008 6523 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen

      101,223 CAD
    • Vogele Super 1800-2 ERGOPLUS, 2007, Asphalt Pavers

      Vogele Super 1800-2 ERGOPLUSGross weight: 9224, Engine: Perkins 1106D-E66TA, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt Pavers
      2007 9224 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen

      POA
    • Vögele Super 800, 2006, Asphalt Pavers

      Vögele Super 800Gross weight: 6100, Engine: DEUTZ TCD 2011 L03, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt Pavers
      2006 1808 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen

      POA
    • Vögele Super 1800-2 ERGOPLUS, 2012, Asphalt Pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-2 ERGOPLUSGross weight: 19700, Engine: Perkins 1106D-E66TA, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt Pavers
      2012 4791 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen

      210,231 CAD
    • Vögele Super1203, 2001, Asphalt Pavers

      Vögele Super1203Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Rear tires remaining: 40%, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 10500, Cabin type: Open cab, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.50*2.25*3.40, Carrier type: Wheeled

      Asphalt Pavers
      2001
      Netherlands, Roelofarendsveen

      42,117 CAD
    • Vögele Super1203, 2002, Asphalt Pavers

      Vögele Super1203Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 3, Rear tires remaining: 40%, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 10500, Cabin type: Open cab, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.50*1.95*2.75, Carrier type: Wheeled

      Asphalt Pavers
      2002
      Netherlands, Roelofarendsveen

      42,117 CAD

    Here we present a complete list of used Vögele asphalt Machines for sale. If you want to add classifieds to favorites or compare the products of your interest, click on the checkboxes next to used Vögele asphalt Machines that caught your eye and then choose one of the options above. To limit your search results in the area of used Vögele asphalt Machines or to change your query, use the "new search" option, whcih is on the top of the page.

    Remember to visit Mascus on regularly, as new classifieds with used backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, dumpers, loaders and other construction & road machines are added every day.