Results

Go through used Volvo BM tractors for sale worldwide. The newest ads are grouped on top. You may sort them by country, price, year of production or working hours. You can also browse all used Volvo BM tractors selected by model.
Displaying: 1 - 20 / 89
Ads/Page
89 Search results for "Volvo BM used agricultural machines"
  • Volvo BM FL6 18, 1998, Sand And Salt Spreaders

    Volvo BM FL6 18

    Sand And Salt Spreaders
    1998
    United Kingdom

    POA
  • Volvo BM 650, 1977, Tractors

    Volvo BM 650Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 2 WD, Engine power: 83, Cabin: Open

    Tractors
    1977
    Germany

    POA
  • Volvo BM 650, 1978, Tractors

    Volvo BM 650Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 83

    Tractors
    1978
    Germany

    POA
  • Volvo BM 650, 1975, Tractors

    Volvo BM 650Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 2 WD, Engine power: 83

    Tractors
    1975
    Germany

    POA
  • Volvo BM 650, 1976, Tractors

    Volvo BM 650Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 2 WD, Engine power: 83

    Tractors
    1976
    Germany

    POA
  • Volvo BM 430, 1974, Tractors

    Volvo BM 430Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 2 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine power: 47, Transmission: Manuell+trac-trol, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 2500, Front tire size: 7 50x16 , Rear tire size: 13 6x36 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining: 30%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 2, Hydraulic's output: 35, Top speed: 30, PTO: 540/540E

    Tractors
    1974 4790 h
    Sweden, Hudiksvall
    7d

    4,279 CAD
  • Volvo BM 350, 1966, Tractors

    Volvo BM 350Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 2 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Cabin: Regular, PTO: 540, Production country: SE, Frontloader accessories: Snow Blade

    Tractors
    1966
    Sweden, Linköping
    7d

    5,599 CAD
  • Volvo BM T 600, 1968, Tractors

    Volvo BM T 600Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 2 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine power: 67, Transmission: Manuell, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 7.50x16, Rear tire size: 13 6x38 , Top speed: 30, PTO: 540, Production country: SE, Front loader make: Tranås 1250, Frontloader accessories: Snow Bucket, Additional options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1968 9600 h
    Sweden, Hudiksvall

    4,566 CAD
  • Volvo BM 2200, 1980, Tractors

    Volvo BM 2200Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 58, Transmission: Mekanisk transmission 8 fram & 4 bak, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 3900, Front tire size: 10 00-16 , Rear tire size: 16 9/14 34AS , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining: 60%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Amount of previous owners: 5

    Tractors
    1980 4057 h
    Sweden, Hössjö

    POA
  • Volvo BM 650, 1977, Tractors

    Volvo BM 650Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 2 WD, Engine power: 80, Transmission: Manuell, Front tire size: RearTyreSize, : FrontTyreCondition, Rear tires remaining: TransportDimensions%, Front loader make: FrontLoaderEquipment, Additional options: Accessories

    Tractors
    1977 7846 h
    Sweden, Skellefteå

    7,035 CAD
  • Volvo BM 641, 1976, Tractors

    Volvo BM 641Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Frontloader accessories: Gravel Bucket Snow Bucket Pallet Forks

    Tractors
    1976 16241 h
    Sweden, Kumla

    11,127 CAD
  • Volvo BM EW160B HJULGRÄVARE, 2004, Other Loading And Digging And Accessories

    Volvo BM EW160B HJULGRÄVARETransport dimensions (LxWxH): OtherInformation

    Other Loading And Digging And Accessories
    2004 10150 h
    Sweden, Åsarp

    48,672 CAD
  • Volvo BM 4300, 1979, Tractors

    Volvo BM 4300Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 112, Transmission: FrontTyreSize, : RearTyreSize, : FrontTyreCondition, : RearTyreCondition, : TransportDimensions, Front loader make: FrontLoaderEquipment, Additional options: Accessories

    Tractors
    1979 29671 h
    Sweden, Skänninge

    14,214 CAD
  • Volvo BM 1002, 1996, Tractors

    Volvo BM 1002Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: FrontTyreSize, Rear tire size: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tires remaining: InspectionGrade%, : TransportDimensions, Front loader make: FrontLoaderEquipment, Additional options: Accessories

    Tractors
    1996 6237 h
    Sweden, Uppsala

    32,305 CAD
  • Volvo BM 500 Ålö last. Skopa-gaffel -80, 1980, Tractors

    Volvo BM 500 Ålö last. Skopa-gaffel -80Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 67, Rear tires remaining: 80%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Front loader make: Ålö m hyd tömning, Frontloader accessories: Snow Bucket Pallet Forks

    Tractors
    1980 4000 h
    Sweden, Uppsala

    9,189 CAD
  • Volvo BM 320, 1966, Tractors

    Volvo BM 320Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 2 WD, Cabin: Open, Production country: SE

    Tractors
    1966
    Sweden, STORA SKEDVI

    5,025 CAD
  • Volvo BM 2650, 1983, Tractors

    Volvo BM 2650Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: , Transmission: 4 VXL, Front tire size: 20.8X38, Rear tire size: 11.00, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 20%%, Rear tires remaining: 40%%, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): FrontLoaderMake, Frontloader accessories: TractorEquipment

    Tractors
    1983 6450 h
    Sweden, Linköping

    10,768 CAD
  • Volvo BM 2200+L, 1980, Tractors

    Volvo BM 2200+LTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 2 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 7 50-16 , Rear tire size: 16 9-34 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining: 20%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 3, Front loader make: Ålö 2000, Additional options: Front loader

    Tractors
    1980 2400 h
    Sweden, Vetlanda *

    5,025 CAD
  • Volvo BM 2200, 1980, Tractors

    Volvo BM 2200Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 2 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: 11 9-24 , Rear tire size: 18 4-34 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining: 50%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 3, Front loader make: TractorEquipment

    Tractors
    1980 4559 h
    Sweden, Vara

    7,538 CAD
  • Volvo BM 400, Tractors

    Volvo BM 400Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 2 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tire size: Yes, Rear tire size: Yes, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tires remaining: 50%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 3, Front loader make: TractorEquipment

    Tractors
    1 h
    Sweden, Lenhovda *

    4,307 CAD

Below you will find a complete list of the used Volvo BM tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to your favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Volvo BM tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus daily, because new classifieds with used Volvo BM tractors and other used farm equipment are added on a daily basis. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.