Results

Go through used IHC tractors for sale worldwide. The newest ads are grouped on top. You may sort them by country, price, year of production or working hours. You can also browse all used IHC tractors selected by model.
Displaying: 1 - 17 / 17
Ads/Page
17 Search results for "IHC used agricultural machines"
  • IHC F20, Tractors

    IHC F20Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors

    United States

    POA
  • IHC 745 XL, 1998, Tractors

    IHC 745 XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 75

    Tractors
    1998 7000 h
    Netherlands, Luttenberg

    17,802 CAD
  • IHC 744 S Hinterrad mit Verdeck ,Servo, 1976, Tractors

    IHC 744 S Hinterrad mit Verdeck ,ServoTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 69

    Tractors
    1976
    Germany
    7d

    5,127 CAD
  • IHC 423 Originaler Zustand nichts nachlackiert, 1972, Tractors

    IHC 423 Originaler Zustand nichts nachlackiertTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 39

    Tractors
    1972 6400 h
    Germany

    4,842 CAD
  • IHC 433, 1984, Tractors

    IHC 433Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 35, Front tire size: 7 50-16 SL , Rear tire size: 12.4 R32, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 1%, Rear tires remaining: 60%, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    1984 8980 h
    Germany, Schönau b.Tuntenhaus

    6,304 CAD
  • IHC Farmall, Bj. 1927, in Top Zustand, extrem selten, 1927, Tractors

    IHC Farmall, Bj. 1927, in Top Zustand, extrem seltenTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 22

    Tractors
    1927
    Germany

    35,463 CAD
  • IHC 844, 1984, Tractors

    IHC 844Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 80, Front tire size: 12.4-24, Rear tire size: 16.9R34, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining: 60%

    Tractors
    1984 6800 h
    Germany

    18,550 CAD
  • IHC 423, 1967, Tractors

    IHC 423Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 40, Front tire size: 6.50-16, Rear tire size: 12 4-28

    Tractors
    1967 7500 h
    Germany

    5,386 CAD
  • IHC 624, 1972, Tractors

    IHC 624Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 58, Front tire size: 7.50 R 16, Rear tire size: 16.9 R 30, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 2%, Rear tires remaining: 30%, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    1972 8444 h
    Germany, Matzing

    4,985 CAD
  • IHC 423, Tractors

    IHC 423Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 40

    Tractors
    5850 h
    Germany

    7,833 CAD
  • IHC 453, 1974, Tractors

    IHC 453Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 45, Front tire size: 6-16 Profil, Rear tire size: 9-32 Profil, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tires remaining: 95%

    Tractors
    1974
    Germany, Wolfratshausen

    4,913 CAD
  • IHC McCormick D-439 Frontlader, Dunggabel, Schaufel,, 1965, Tractors

    IHC McCormick D-439 Frontlader, Dunggabel, Schaufel,Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Top speed: 1358

    Tractors
    1965
    Germany

    POA
  • IHC 733, Tractors

    IHC 733Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 60, Front tire size: Yes, Rear tire size: 14.9 R30, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    7889 h
    Germany

    16,636 CAD
  • IHC Inernational 1460, 1982, Combine Harvesters

    IHC Inernational 1460Engine power: 170

    Combine Harvesters
    1982
    Germany

    POA
  • IHC 533 Hinterrad, 1976, Tractors

    IHC 533 HinterradTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 45, Front tire size: 6.00-16, Rear tire size: 9.5-36, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 1%, Rear tires remaining: 25%, Top speed: 25

    Tractors
    1976 8383 h
    Germany

    4,667 CAD
  • IHC Fingerbalken zu IHC Schlepper, 1985, Other Tractor Accessories

    IHC Fingerbalken zu Schlepper

    Other Tractor Accessories
    1985
    Germany

    837 CAD
  • IHC 533, 1975, Tractors

    IHC 533Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    1975 11611 h
    Germany

    7,121 CAD

Below you will find a complete list of the used IHC tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to your favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used IHC tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus daily, because new classifieds with used IHC tractors and other used farm equipment are added on a daily basis. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.