Results

Go through used Hürlimann tractors for sale worldwide. The newest ads are grouped on top. You may sort them by country, price, year of production or working hours. You can also browse all used Hürlimann tractors selected by model.
Displaying: 1 - 17 / 17
Ads/Page
17 Search results for "Hürlimann used agricultural machines"
  • Hürlimann H 490, 1984, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 490Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 90, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tires remaining: 80%

    Tractors
    1984 6504 h
    Belgium

    12,523 CAD
  • Hürlimann XB 85 Allrad, 2005, Tractors

    Hürlimann XB 85 AllradTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 85.66, Front tire size: 420/70R24, Rear tire size: 480/70R34, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining: 60%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 3820, Additional options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2005 4743 h
    Germany, -

    29,985 CAD
  • Hürlimann H 6165 DT, 2000, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 6165 DT MasterTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 163.1, Front tire size: 480/70R30, Rear tire size: 580/70R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining: 70%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2000 5841 h
    Germany, -

    31,724 CAD
  • Hürlimann 6135 DT, 1996, Tractors

    Hürlimann 6135 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 131.9, Front tire size: 14.9-30, Rear tire size: 18.4-38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tires remaining: 20%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, Top speed: 40, Additional options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    1996 4436 h
    Germany, Bremen

    20,454 CAD
  • Hürlimann H 6135 Elite, 1994, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 6135 EliteTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 134.6, Front tire size: 16.9R30, Rear tire size: 20.8R38, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Top speed: 40, Additional options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1994 8483 h
    Germany, 25899 Niebüll

    20,871 CAD
  • Hürlimann H 6115 Elite, 2001, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 6115 EliteTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 115.5, Front tire size: 480/70R26, Rear tire size: 520/70R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining: 40%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4, Top speed: 40, Additional options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2001 3110 h
    Germany, Oyten

    31,724 CAD
  • Hürlimann XT130, 2006, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 130, Front tire size: 540/65R28-600/65R38, Rear tire size: 540/65R28-600/65R38, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining: 60%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 3

    Tractors
    2006 3960 h
    Denmark, Sabro

    33,303 CAD
  • Hürlimann H 5116 T, Tractors

    Hürlimann H5116TTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 110

    Tractors

    Denmark, Egtved

    11,226 CAD
  • Hürlimann XT 95, Other Tractor Accessories

    Hürlimann XT95

    Other Tractor Accessories

    Denmark

    POA
  • Hürlimann 6115 XB Elite, 1997, Tractors

    Hürlimann 6115 XB EliteTractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 115, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 15%, Rear tires remaining: 80%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 5, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Additional options: Front PTO Front linkage Air-conditioning Cabin suspension Air Brakes Creeper Gear

    Tractors
    1997 7800 h
    Poland, 18-218 Sokoły

    12,833 CAD
  • Hürlimann H 6136, 1985, Tractors

    Hürlimann H-6136Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine power: 136, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tires remaining: 30%

    Tractors
    1985 7550 h
    Denmark

    15,903 CAD
  • Hürlimann H 4105, 1989, Tractors

    Hürlimann H4105Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 75, Front tire size: 13 6X38 , Rear tire size: 13 6X38 , Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tires remaining: 60%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 2

    Tractors
    1989 7208 h
    Denmark, Hadsten

    12,124 CAD
  • Hürlimann XT 910, 2002, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT910Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 105

    Tractors
    2002 5812 h
    Latvia, Dobele

    19,361 CAD
  • Hürlimann H 476, 1987, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 476Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine power: 75, Top speed: 35, PTO: 540/1000

    Tractors
    1987 6800 h
    Croatia, SVETI IVAN Zelina

    15,147 CAD
  • Hürlimann 5116, 1989, Tractors

    Hürlimann 5116Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 116

    Tractors
    1989 5400 h
    Italy

    21,428 CAD
  • Hürlimann XT130, 2007, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine power: 130, Front tire size: 600/65x38 540/65x28, Rear tire size: 600/65x38 540/65x28, Front tires / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tires remaining: 60%, Average grade; 1=lowest, 5=highest: 4

    Tractors
    2007 5700 h
    Denmark, Sabro

    35,548 CAD
  • Hürlimann H 6135, 1997, Tractors

    Hürlimann H6135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Driving mechanism: 4 WD, Engine power: 135, Additional options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    1997
    Latvia, Jaunrauna

    20,943 CAD

Below you will find a complete list of the used Hürlimann tractors for sale. You can add classifieds to your favorites or compare interesting products by clicking on the checkboxes next to used Hürlimann tractors that seem interesting and choosing one of the options above. If you want to change your query, please go back to the top of the page and use the "new search" option.

Remember to visit Mascus daily, because new classifieds with used Hürlimann tractors and other used farm equipment are added on a daily basis. The most popular subcategories are: tractors, combine harvesters, trailers, ATVs and hay and forage machines.